Adam Lamendola is an experienced Credentialled Diabetes Educator who has worked in both public and private clinics across Australia and internationally to support clinics in developing countries to strengthen their services. He has an interest in all aspects of diabetes including type 1 and 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes and pre-diabetes. Adam has expertise and a strong interest in technology-based management including continuous glucose monitoring and insulin pump therapy. He is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing outcomes of people diagnosed with diabetes.
Adam offers the following services:
- Education, counselling and support for individuals with existing or newly diagnosed diabetes.
- Insulin commencement and support.
- Blood glucose monitoring and education.
- Insulin pump therapy initiation, review and ongoing support.
- Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) initiation and review.
- Family, school and workplace education and support.
Union Road Specialist Centre
Visit the Centre
203 Union Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria